MISSION & VISION
4ASMILE envisions a world where violence, poverty and disease no longer exist and every individual lives in dignity and with integrity.
4ASMILE mission is to promote cultures of peace through its support of sustainable peace, development and health initiatives in order to improve livelihoods and enhance quality of life.
Who We Serve
Specifically, 4ASMILE provides Surgery & Medical Services to Children in the less fortunate communities in Kenya particularly in Mombasa, Kenya.
- To promote quality rehabilitation services through medical rehabilitation, social rehabilitation and economic empowerment
- To create awareness on causes, prevention and management of various disabilities with the aim of reducing prevalence and overcome prejudices and traditional beliefs towards persons with disabilities.
- To develop low-cost supportive appliances through appropriate technology to meet the needs of persons with disability especially in the rural community.
- To network with the Government and other service providers for persons with disabilities with the aim of coordinating activities to avoid duplication of services.
- To promote formation of grassroots groups of persons with disabilities with the aim of increasing their self-confidence to achieve full participation in their communities and attain equal rights.